Fate brought us together
Our values keep us united
Although at times
Our personalities collided
Our values keep us united
Although at times
Our personalities collided
We don't always agree
Sometimes we fight
But during life's storms
We hold each other tight
You make me laugh
You make me cry
You add spice
To my vanilla style
You paint my world
In vibrant hues
Never a dull moment
No matter what we do
You challenge me, push me
You make me try harder
Sometimes you exhaust me
But you make me go farther
Our life together
May not be a fairytale
But its great and real
I wouldn't change a single detail
The adventures we have had
The places we have seen
The quiet moments we've enjoyed
The little joys of just being
The memories that we created
Are stories we will remember
As the years softly unfold
With many tales still untold
There is no one else
I'd rather have by my side
As I enjoy the rest of
This incredible ride
No comments:
Post a Comment